FOR ALL YOUR
Commercial and Residential Window Tinting. Thinking of adding a layer of film to your windows for privacy or glare or even to help keep out the harmful U.V. rays from damaging your assets that are in the home or from your skin? You want the best in Window Tinting, then you need to call the best. Call Vegas Tint today for a free estimate at 702-521-7774.
- Protect Your Health – Window film blocks 99.9% of the sun’s damaging UV rays which helps to protect you and your family from skin and vision problems.
- Prevent Fading – Tinting the windows in your home helps prevent the furniture, flooring, and other elements in your home from fading over time due to sun damage. From artwork to documents to upholstery, the sun’s rays can do a number on your things. Window film treatments will still let in most all of the pleasant visible spectrum of light while blocking the damaging ultraviolet rays. Tinting also helps to reduce glare on your television and / or computer screen during the daylight hours, making your work or relaxation that much more pleasant.
- Home Safety – Applying window film can increase saftey and security in the event of forced entry. We offer a variety of safety/security window films designed to help hold glass fragments together if a window breaks.
- Privacy – Some window films are designed to keep unwanted eyes from seeing into your home to increase the privacy of areas in your home while still allowing you to see out.
- Decreased Cooling Costs – Window films with UV protection can reduce the accumulation of heat in your home by up to 80%, making your home cooler and more comfortable. This may lead to drastically reduced energy costs.
TO PROVIDE QUALITY SERVICE
AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
Some of our most commonly asked questions. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please contact us!
That would depend on the level and material of the tint. The best result will be with ceramic tint and the darkest shade you are able to deal with. For example 15% ceramic tint has a 54% solar heat rejection while 20% standard tint has a solar rejection of 49%.
In the state of Nevada, the front driver and passenger side windows are only allowed to have 35% tint and only allowed to put a small sun strip on the top of the front window. All other windows don’t legally have a tint limit.
Each car is a little different, but on average it should take about an hour and a half to tint a car. You should also remember not to roll the windows down for two days after getting tint.